Become a member of Together for Short Lives and be part of the voice for children’s palliative care.
Our membership reflects the wide range of organisations, service providers and professionals interested in, and dedicated to supporting children and young people with life-shortening conditions. We work with our members to improve the quality of life and the quality of death for all of these children and young people.
Being a member of Together for Short Lives opens up a range of benefits, including:
- Access to expert guidance, support and advice through our briefings and publications.
- Free attendance to key forums and masterclasses run by Together for Short Lives.
- Being part of a coalition of partners which shares best practice and helps push for changes in policy and practice.
- The opportunity to inform Together for Short Lives' approach to key issues and influence priorities in the children's palliative care sector through our three member reference groups; for charity sector members; statutory sector members; and children's hospices.
If your employer is already a member of Together for Short Lives, register here for free access to the members’ area where you can sign up to member newsletters, find information relevant to your role and post job or event advertisements.
You can also access many member benefits for free as an associate member if you are:
- Currently a student
- A voluntary sector organisation with annual income less than £50K
A non-UK children’s palliative care professional or organisation
If you are a parent or other family member, carer or friend of a seriously ill child you can join the Together for Short Lives family community for free.