Become a member of Together for Short Lives and be part of the voice for children’s palliative care.
Together for Short Lives membership is open to any individual, organisation or team providing services to children with complex health needs and disabilities, particularly those with a life-threatening or life-limiting diagnosis. Students studying any subject with a view to working with life-limited or life-threatened children can also become members.
If you work for an organisation that is a member of Together for Short Lives, register here for free access to the members’ area.
As a member of Together for Short Lives, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the leading UK charity representing all children and young people with a life-limiting or life-threatening condition.
- Newsletters and briefings about current issues and good practice in children’s palliative care.
- New resources and publications.
- Discounts for events and training.
- Access to the members’ area of our website.*
- Free promotion of your job vacancies and events on our website.*
- Use of the Together for Short Lives member logo.*
*Individual professional and organisation members only.
If you are a parent or other family member, carer or friend of a seriously ill child you can join the Together for Short Lives family community for free.