To make our strategy happen we need to be in the best shape possible to deliver for children, families and the services that support them.
We are investing in programmes and service development, fundraising and communications. We have reviewed our purpose and values. But there is more work to do to make sure we can deliver impact for children and families.
Together for Short Lives will continue to stand up for what we believe in – keeping families and children at the heart of everything we do.Andy Fletcher - CEO Together for Short Lives
To achieve our goals we have developed five new enabling strategies and plans:
- Our people and culture – we are investing in making Together for Short Lives a great place to work, developing our people and culture.
- The money and the mission – we want to raise more money and become a great fundraising organisation. This means making sure we have the right systems and resources to deliver for the long-term.
- Digital first – we will be led by data and insight in understanding need and our impact and we will make better use of digital tools to reach more people.
- Telling our story – We want to tell powerful stories and communicate the difference we make so that we reach more families, professionals and connect with the public.
- An inclusive organisation where everyone belongs – we will continue to make Together for Short Lives a diverse and inclusive organisation that can reach families from all the UK’s different communities.