This consultation from the Health, Social Care and Sport Committee in Wales is inviting views on the impact of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014 in relation to carers.
The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee is calling for evidence in relation to:
1. The impact of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014 on carers of all ages in Wales, including:
- Assessments of need;
- Provision of support, including respite care;
- Provision of information, advice and assistance;
- Information collected by local authorities and Local Health Boards on carers and their needs.
2. To consider broader Welsh Government policy on carers.
Together for Short Lives will be responding to this consultation and invite perspectives and responses to help inform our submission to the Health, Social Care and Sport Committee.