NHS England/Improvement is consulting on its National Tariff Payment System, including its policy proposals and also the draft tariff.
The policy proposals include:
- an introduction that sets the context for the 2021/22 NTPS and explains how you can respond to this consultation notice
- a summary of how we have engaged with stakeholders in developing the proposals in this notice
- an explanation of our proposals and what we expect to change from the 2020/21 NTPS.
The draft tariff sets out:
- the scope of the tariff
- rules for 2021/22 aligned payments and incentives
- general local pricing rules
- the currencies used for national prices
- the method for determining national prices and unit prices
- national variations to national prices
- local variations and local modifications to national prices
- payment rules
Please email any comments you would like to raise in response to the consultation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 13 April.