Starting in London, this 311-mile ride will take you through the glorious English countryside, quiet French country lanes and the rolling green hills of Northern France.
The pièce de résistance of this cycle will be riding through the boulevards of Paris to finish at the Eiffel Tower.
This unique cycling experience will see you fully supported by a crew, leaving you to just cycle, enjoy the team spirit and focus on your goal of reaching Paris.
For more information on the London to Paris challenge see the events brochure.
What will my fundraising support?
Nobody expects their child to die before them, but for the families we work with, this is the sad reality they face. They don’t have time to waste.
– Your fundraising could pay for four months of our online family community peer to peer support group – providing families vital support at the toughest of times.
– Or even allow a children’s nurse to pay for an urgent visit to four families to support their child at the end of life.
We will provide you with tailored support from your first step to completing your event from fundraising ideas to training plans we are here to help.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 20% off at OTE Sports, our nutrition partner, to keep you fuelled during your training.
• Limited Edition Swim Goggles and a Swimming Cap from our amazing partners Zone3 (for swimmers and triathletes)
• Your own charity technical running t-shirt or vest.
• Training plans from our trusted partners.
• Ongoing fundraising and training support from your dedicated charity contact.
• Together for Families newsletter
• Support, encouragement, fundraising tips and advice at the end of the phone, whenever you need it
• Downloadable Fundraising Guide, which includes information about:
o Giving pages
o Promoting your fundraising on social media
o How to pay in your sponsorship money
o Fundraising ideas