As the Business Fundraiser, you’ll be the superhero behind expanding our fundraising efforts by building relationships with local and corporate businesses. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Nurture current business supporter relationships while also cultivating new ones to secure funding for the incredible work of James Hopkins Trust.
- Unleash your business savvy by identifying growth areas and opportunities in the corporate and local business sector, developing a portfolio of companies, and devise plans to secure new income.
- Keep an eagle eye on Corporate Social Responsibility trends and developments in the media.
- Create impressive supporter proposals and present them at local business meetings like a pro.
- Write funding applications and reports for corporate and local businesses that make them fall in love with our mission.
- Ensure top-notch supporter care by managing relationships with corporate and local businesses before, during, and after receipt of funds.
- Track, analyse, and report on fundraising outcomes in local business and corporate companies.
- Work closely with the Fundraising Team to actively seek sponsorship for James Hopkins Trust events.
- Network like a boss at appropriate events to keep raising the profile of James Hopkins Trust and secure new introductions.
Full driving licence essential.
contact Sarah James, Trust Director for more information 01452 612216 email@example.com