The role of Complementary Therapist is in place to support the complementary therapist service, predominately in Buckinghamshire, to provide the best possible care for patients and carers.
You’ll therefore need:
- a recognised diploma or qualification awarded by a private college or training institute
- to be a member of a Professional Governing Body
- evidence of up to date continuous personal and academic development
- evidence of regular and current delivery of complementary therapy practice
in depth knowledge of at least one or two physical therapies
- a good broad based knowledge of all complementary therapies and their applications
- drive and enthusiasm
- caring and empathetic approach.
You will work from our Chalfont St Giles office, but travel between all Rennie Grove offices is required, so a car and driving licence will be essential.
We offer development, flexible working, opportunity to sustain your NHS pension, opportunities to volunteer and 27 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata).
At Rennie Grove Hospice Care, we’re all about making every moment matter for our patients and families, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families, visiting day and night. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
Are you ready to make a difference? apply on NHS Jobs
If successful, you’ll join on the first working day of the month so we can best support you with our structured induction programme.
We encourage and strongly recommend our workforce to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
For an informal chat about this role contact Lisa Jackson, Head of Family Support Services on 07384 218349.
Closing date: 18 April 2022 at 12 noon
Interviews: 27 April 2022