We are an established and successful charity providing hospice care for children with life limiting conditions and their families in the South West of England.
We aim to recruit passionate, friendly and enthusiastic staff who are motivated to really make a difference to the lives of the children and families who visit us.
Join our team for a rewarding career move where 98% of staff are proud to be part of.
If you love working with data and are passionate about data systems improving the services you provide, this job might be for you. In addition, you would be working for a well respected local Charity and knowing that the work you do really does make a difference to short and precious lives.
This post will play a key role in the implementation of care digital information and care system projects across Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) that support and enhance care delivery and with a focus on quality, accessibility and improving communication whilst meeting all Care, IG and safeguarding standards. This post will transfer information from our existing databases to our new Governance and clinical information system. This will require undertaking data cleansing, transfer, integration and data input.
You will be technically proficient in using databases and inputting high volumes of data/records, ideally within a healthcare setting. As this role will manage sensitive data, you will require strong working knowledge of data protection, a high level of confidentiality and an excellent attention to detail.
This role is Hybrid with 3 days Hospice Based (with some travel to other CHSW locations). Fixed term contract for 12 months. For current CHSW staff, this post could be considered as a secondment opportunity.
What we offer:
- We value our staff and offer an excellent working environment with an enthusiastic and committed team, you will also benefit from:
- 33 days (plus bank holidays) holiday entitlement (pro-rata), which increases with service
- enhanced sick pay scheme rising up to 6 months full and 6 months half pay
- personal pension scheme with 7% employer contribution
- family friendly policies, with enhanced maternity/adoption pay
- occupational health, wellbeing and counselling services and employee assistance programme
- group life insurance scheme
- training and development opportunities
- environmental and green agenda
- a supportive and inclusive environment
- a chance to make a real difference
Closing date: 27/10/2023
Anticipated interview date: 02/11/2023
CHSW is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all employees must apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Charity Registration Number 1003314.