CHILDREN’S HOSPICES ACROSS SCOTLAND
Location: Any CHAS Site
Ready to use your skills to create magic??
Here at CHAS we are laser focused WITH a shared ambition – that no-one should have to face the death of their child alone. And, we won’t rest until this is achieved – however long that takes.
As the Head of Marketing and Communications, this is a truly unique opportunity to create and deliver a vibrant and compassionate marketing and communications engagement strategy that delivers to CHAS’ corporate aims and objectives which are:
- Make sure CHAS services are clearly sign-posted so if we are needed, we can be there right from the point a parent learns their child is seriously ill and may die young
- Help secure the funding and support essential to enabling the provision of unwavering care to children who may die young and their families
- Help make CHAS the best place to work or volunteer
Are you able to lead a team that’s more than just charts and spreadsheets; one that:-
- Makes our brand as vibrant and as colourful as the imagination of the children that created it
- Crafts and shares stories that touch hearts, ensuring our mission is felt by everyone who encounters our work in a way that inspires the desire to support
- Lead internal communications in a way where everyone plays as one team and doing so with love and compassion
- Lead our transformation to a digital first approach to marketing, infusing creativity throughout our on-line platforms
- Build relationships with media, influencers, and supporters, always keeping children and their families at the centre of communication in order their voices are heard at the highest level to effect change
- Plan, execute, and analyse campaigns that not only attract attention but also touch hearts and inspire action.
- Make data-driven decisions but remember that every data point represents a child’s smile.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Outcome focused
- Proven experience in marketing and communications leadership
- Exceptional communication skills with endless curiosity and imagination that influences change
- Have a digital first approach to marketing
- Courageous, organised, and a team player that shares our values and commitment to making a difference in the lives of the children and families we support
Time is precious
If you think this is you, then CHAS would love to hear from you! Apply at https://chas.current-vacancies.com and tell us why.
For an informal conversation please call Iain McAndrew, Director of Income Generation and Engagement on 07825 234339.