Be extraordinary. Be outstanding. Be a Nurse at EACH.
Every day will be different and offers new challenges. Delivering high quality care to babies, children and young people with life threatening and life limiting conditions. Supporting them and their families – in the hospice building, family homes and in the community.
Nurse – EACH Milton Hospice, CB24 6AB
Welcome Bonus – up to £1,500 – Please review terms for full details, view our website: www.each.org.uk/jobs
Full-Time, Part-Time hours & flexible arrangements considered
Our standard shift structure is 12 ½ hour shifts (includes unpaid break)
£28,407 – £42,618 FTE per annum, dependant on experience
Care Salary Band: 5/6
We are looking for registered Children’s, Adult or Learning Disabilities Nurses who want work within a multidisciplined team to further their experience or develop skills working in children’s palliative care.
Comprehensive range of benefits:
- Pool car provided when working in the community
- Free onsite parking & subsidised meals at our hospices
- NHS pension – continuation if already contributing
- Enhanced Annual leave Entitlement – 27 days + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- AVIVA pension package – up to 7% Employer Contribution including Life Assurance
- Free eye tests & cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support & Employee Assistance Programme
In our commitment to you, we will provide you with:
All the training and development required to deliver children’s palliative care including:
- Bespoke palliative and end of life care, clinical skills and long term ventilation training programmes
- Support to attend external training opportunities
- Participation in quality and safety groups
- Regular clinical, safeguarding and management supervision to support your professional development.
- The support you need to enable you to provide safe and effective care and support to the children and their families who use our service.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- a highly motivated person who thinks going the extra mile at work is the norm?
- wanting to be part of an enthusiastic, progressive, forward-thinking and professional team?
- aspiring to make a real difference to the lives of babies, children and young people with life-threatening conditions, and their families?
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org who will put you in contact with the Hospice Team.
At EACH, we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community and from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds. EACH is also committed to the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in Regulated Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act 2006) to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with that particular group.
EACH has a legal responsibility to ensure that its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to verification that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.