At CHAS, our ambition is to reach every family in Scotland who is living with the heart-breaking prognosis that their child is dying, and offer them our care and support to empower them to make the most of the short time they have together. As our new Senior Community Fundraiser, you will be instrumental in achieving this vision.
As one of two Senior posts in the community fundraising team, this role is integral to the implementation of our five year Joy of Giving strategy. Based in Kinross, the role supports a team of Community Fundraisers across the North of Scotland to achieve our ambitious income targets.
You will be an excellent relationship builder with highly developed communication skills who has significant community fundraising experience and knowledge of the processes involved in the successful delivery and follow-up of community fundraising activity. You will be driven and self-motivated, comfortable making decisions within the agreed delegation levels. You will also have experience of managing volunteers within a volunteer-supported community fundraising environment, and a high level of knowledge of the voluntary sector within Scotland.
- Relationship management and income generation within a specific patch
- Inputs into community fundraising strategy and budget development
- Leading and coaching peers across the North of Scotland ensuring strategy implementation and income generation
- Volunteer recruitment and relationship management
- Ensures effective use of resources across the North of Scotland
- Line management of Community Fundraising Assistant for the North of Scotland
- Represents the Community Fundraising Team both internally and externally
- Deputises for the Community Fundraising Development Manager as required
Further Information and How to Apply
Further information can be found in the attached documents.
For an informal chat about the position, please contact Laura Campbell, Community Fundraising Development Manager, on 01577 867803.
For any queries regarding the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment team on 0131 444 3296 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be part of the future of CHAS, follow the link to our CHAS Careers website. Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.
This post is subject to a Disclosure Scotland Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.