We are seeking an experienced, creative, and knowledgeable Social Worker professional to enhance our pivotal Family Link Team.
The Family Link Team act as a link between families and the wider service provided by Noah’s Ark, assessing their needs and introducing them to appropriate services. The Family Link team supports families, within a psychosocial framework using social work models of good practice, during their child’s time with Noah’s Ark and in some cases post-bereavement.
- you will be a qualified Social Worker, registered with Social Work England, with experience of working with children and families with complex needs in a statutory or voluntary setting
- experience of needs assessment and care planning is essential. You will enjoy working independently but be capable of effective team working, with experience of inter-professional working across health, education and socialcare
- you will ideally have experience of supervising others, and a qualification in Practice Education of students would be highly beneficial
- you will be familiar the needs of children with disabilities and complex needs, and have an understanding of the challenges facing families
- you will have very strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic work attitude and a flexible approach to the changing work environment
- experience of bereavement is desirable, but is not essential, as training will be provided
If this sounds like you, please send in your application form or alternatively get in contact with Charlotte Alldridge on 020 8449 8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website for the full Candidate Brief: https://www.noahsarkhospice.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/current-vacancies/social-worker/