Please book your place.
An introductory workshop suitable for individuals from all professions who would like to develop their knowledge and skills in bereavement.
- Deepen your understanding of bereavement and your skills in bereavement support for parents and children facing loss.
- gain a deeper understanding of loss, grief and bereavement
- gain insight from listening to grieving families’ needs
- appreciate the importance of self-awareness in supporting others
- relate theories of loss to our own and others’ experiences
- identify approaches for telephone, individual and group support
- gain an understanding of the importance of endings and what needs to be considered when ending the supportive relationship
- recognise the importance of looking after ourselves and and identify ways of supporting ourselves
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
£60 per delegate, thanks to bursary funding received. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.