Child Bereavement UK is delighted to be hosting this two-day masterclass, facilitated by Dr Kathy Shear, Director of the Center for Complicated Grief in New York, and Dr Susan Delaney from the Irish Hospice Foundation.
This masterclass aims to provide a foundation for beginning to use complicated grief treatment (CGT) with bereaved adult clients.
This masterclass is aimed at bereavement practitioners, including psychotherapists, counsellors, health and social care workers and any professionals who provide bereavement support to adults.
• understand the attachment-based model of acute, integrated and complicated grief.
• recognise the clinical syndrome of CG and its differential diagnosis.
• learn and practice techniques based on the core themes and principles of CGT.
• be introduced to the specific evidence-based treatment techniques of CGT.
• be introduced to some simple, practical ways to begin using these techniques in your practice.
To book please go to- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/complicated_grief_masterclass/ or alternatively call 01494 568909 to speak to our Training Department.