This module has been designed in collaboration with practice partners in children’s palliative care.
Our aim is to offer a course to professionals working with children and families with palliative care needs in any setting, that:
- Values and builds your existing knowledge and experience
- Explores the key issues facing children’s palliative care practice
- Develops your academic skills and confidence
- Creates a supportive space in which sensitive issues can be discussed
- Encourages you to share ideas to take back into practice
Hosted by UWE Bristol at Glenside Campus, course sessions will be offered by experts in the field from a range of practice and academic roles.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the course.