Neonatal Complex & Palliative Care
Services & resources to enhance support for families & professionals
Relevant for ALL neonatal, maternity, paediatric & hospice staff
Weekly Wednesdays @ 2pm-4pm
Live virtual ZOOM sessions
We will be hosting weekly virtual sessions on Neonatal Palliative Care referencing chapters from our recently published textbook.
Sessions include an expert speaker, parent perspective & open discussions.
Topics include: (2021 dates)
- JAN 13th: Spirituality, Cultural & Religious perspectives
- JAN 20th: Shared Decision-Making
- Teamworking: Dr Patricia McNeilly
- Advance Care Planning: Tara Kerr-Elliott,CNS Children’s Palliative Care
- Ethical Considerations: Dr Jo Laddie, Consultant Paed Palliative Evelina
- Symptom Management: Dr Linda Maynard
- Supporting the Whole Family: Anne Harris, Rainbow Trust
- Caring for Yourself & Colleagues: Arlene Honeyman
- Neonatal Organ Donation
- Support and Resources
- Caring for twins, multiples & their families-
- Antenatal perspectives & Care for the family
- Care after Death
- Collaboration between NICUs & Children’s Hospices
- Transferring Babies
Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email.
Due to the availability of speakers, we are unable to confirm dates for all the topics at the moment, This is a rolling programme, so all topics will be repeated.