We’re delighted to announce the dates for our 2022 UK face to face conference!
Wednesday and Thursday, 7 & 8 September 2022.
Over two busy days, the event will focus on unlocking barriers to support, celebrating and sharing best practice, and exploring how we can reach equity in children’s palliative care. Opportunities for networking, discussion and sharing practice will be at the heart of our conference – we want to open up conversations and offer practical sessions on the key topics of interest.
Programme content will be streamed across plenary, workshop and abstract sessions for everyone working with babies, children and young people with complex and life-limiting conditions. The conference will be of particular interest to:
- Professionals and leaders across statutory, voluntary, and academic sectors.
- Children’s palliative care decision-makers, including CEOs, commissioners, leaders of care.
- Practitioners working across all sectors where children with complex care and palliative care needs are cared for.
- Professionals working in neonatal care.
- Professionals delivering care to marginalized groups of children and families.
- Professionals delivering care to young adults requiring complex care.
- Student nurses, doctors, and allied health professionals with an interest in children palliative care.
Sign up to our monthly e-bulletin for news about the conference, the call for papers, and to hear when registration opens.