Are you a nurse, doctor, allied health care professional or student working with children with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions? Supporting children and families through uncertainty, complexity, fear and joy can be a real challenge. This year’s All Wales Paediatric Palliative Care Network Conference will raise the voice of the child and family, hearing their stories and perspectives on how we can improve the care we give.
Topics will include:
- How and when to refer to Children’s Palliative Care
- Making difficult decisions with families
- Managing complex symptoms
- Care of the child and family at the end-of-life
- Staff support and debriefing
The conference agenda will consist of main keynote sessions with smaller breakout sessions that the delegate will be able to select on the day.
(there is a limited number of subsidised tickets at £16 available based on individual circumstances – please email to request a separate application form).