Hear from experts in children’s palliative care from across the globe and help shape the future of research in this field.
Key note speaker is Professor Jayne Price from Kingston University, who will speak about the challenges of carrying out research in children’s palliative care.
Guest speakers include:
• Dr Andrea Postier – Children’s Minnesota Research Institute, USA
• Dr Naveen Salins – Paediatric Palliative Care Consultant, India
• Estera Ciobanu – Paediatric Palliative Care Social Worker, Romania
• Ben Hughes – Edge Hill University, UK
• Dr Steve Marshall, Palliative Care Social Work, London
• Dr Michael Tatterton, Martin House Children’s Hospice, UK
The conference will offer attendees the chance to ask questions of all speakers, to network amongst themselves and the speakers, and to work in groups to set priorities for future research.
For booking information call 01253 359386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.