Please book via the link or call on 01494 568909.
Develop your practical skills to work with bereaved children and young people in separated or fractured families.
- gain further understanding of how children and young people grieve
- understand the impact of family breakdown as a result of death or sudden death
- explore therapeutic approaches in bereavement and separated or fractured family systems
- consider ways of supporting children who move into temporary or permanent care
- explore how to communicate in a multi-agency framework and promote joint working
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.Suitable for all professionals who work with and/or offer therapeutic services to bereaved children and young people in the course of their work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector.
These tickets have been reduced from £120 to £50 per delegate, thanks to bursary funding received. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch