Understand more about teenagers’ responses to grief to help you communicate with them and provide appropriate support.
This training is for all professionals who encounter bereaved teenagers in the course of their work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector.
• explore the world of the teenager and develop a deeper understanding of the struggles teenagers face
• gain an understanding of the theories of loss and mourning in relation to teenagers
• recognise the diverse needs of bereaved teenagers
• explore our own experiences of loss and how it impacts on us when we observe the grief of others
• identify ways to encourage emotional literacy in adolescents
• gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
£60 per delegate, this training day has been supported by a generous bursary donation, reducing the fee to delegates from £120 to £60 per person. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
To book please follow this link- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/working-with-bereaved-teenagers/
Or alternatively call our training department on 01494 568909