Edinburgh Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km and 5km!
- Start date
- 26 May 2018
- End date
- 27 May 2018
- Registration fee
- Minimum pledge
Please note the registration fee and sponsorship detailed above is for the 10km race, please see the individual races below.
Edinburgh Marathon - 27 May 2018
Registration fee: £30. Minimum sponsorship: £500.
Enjoy a fantastic all-encompassing route which takes in some of Edinburgh’s most iconic landmarks as well as offering picturesque views along the East Lothian coastline.
Edinburgh Half Marathon - 27 May 2018
Registration fee: £30. Minimum sponsorship: £300.
Directly preceding the Marathon, the EMF Half follows the same fast and flat route, offering genuine PB potential. This increasingly popular race distance is a fantastic alternative for those that don’t fancy the big 26.2!
Edinburgh 10km - 26 May 2018
Registration fee: £20. Minimum sponsorship: £150.
The 10K falls on the Saturday of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival weekend and is run in the stunning surroundings of Holyrood Park. Starting and finishing near Dynamic Earth, this route offers striking panoramic views of the city and Edinburgh Castle.
Edinburgh 5km - 26 May 2018
Registration fee: £10. Minimum sponsorship: £100.
The 5km also takes place on the Saturday of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival weekend and this beautiful scenic route takes you around Holyrood Park in the heart of Edinburgh.
Book your place now
To book or for more information email email@example.com
We support you every step of the way.
That sponsorship target!
Don’t be over whelmed by it, you’ll make it!
As well as asking friends, family and colleagues for donations, you might need to do some extra fundraising activities to hit your target (unless you have lots of very generous friends). Who knows, you may even smash it!
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack which has loads of ideas to help you with this, it's split into two sections; covering quick fundraising ideas for busy people and larger fundraising activities such as setting up a pub quiz.
And we’re always on the end of the phone too with support and advice.
Go for it!
By supporting together for short lives... you will enable us to work in partnership with others, to lead change in the five areas below, to improve the lives of children and families.
- Information and support for families – so families can find the support they need locally and make informed choices about their child’s care.
- Quality of life, quality of death – so families receive high quality care through life and at end of life and supporting professionals and services to understand and meet the needs of more children and families in their diverse communities.
- Commissioning and sustainability – influencing local and national children’s palliative acre commissioning in all four UK countries and raising vital funds for children’s palliative care voluntary sector providers.
- Transition – improve young people’s transition from children’s to adult services and access to appropriate services and support.
- Community engagement and volunteering –improve understanding of childhood death and dying and encouraging the sector to explore a community approach to children’s palliative care and invest in volunteering.
If you would like more information or to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org