Be extraordinary. Be outstanding. Be a care assistant at EACH.
Every day will be different and offers new challenges with a variety of opportunities to deliver high-quality care and support to children, young people and their families – in the hospice building, family homes and in the community.
Do you want to…
- develop your nursing skills including for children with long term ventilation needs?
- have the time you need to provide individualised care?
- work in a pleasant environment where you’ll be well supported?
- be encouraged to advance your professional development?
- work for an organisation that has recently been rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission in all three hospices?
- a highly motivated person who thinks going the extra mile at work is the norm?
- looking for an exciting new challenge?
- wanting to develop your skills and knowledge?
- wanting to be part of an enthusiastic, progressive, forward-thinking and professional team?
- aspiring to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people with life-threatening conditions, and their families?
In our commitment to you, we will…
- ensure the package and conditions are competitive, including salary, holiday, sickness, maternity benefits and pension (you can continue contributing to your NHS pension scheme if you already have one).
- provide you with all the training and development required to deliver children’s palliative care.
- offer free parking, subsidised meals and tranquil surroundings in and around the hospice.
- provide pool cars when working in the community.
To apply and for more information click here
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be shortlisting and interviewing as applications are received. If there is a high level of interest we will need to close for applications.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Human Resource Department at email@example.com who will put you in contact with our Service Manager; Louise Gower (The Nook, Norfolk).
At EACH we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
As a Hospice we strongly encourage all our staff and volunteers to be fully vaccinated including boosters, as this provides the greatest protection to our children and families and staff.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.