East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) supports families and cares for children and young people with life threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Over the past 30 years, EACH has developed an enviable reputation in the field of children’s palliative care.
We are the largest provider of palliative and end of life care and support for children and their families in East Anglia, delivering a comprehensive range of services in our hospices, family homes, hospital and wider community.
All three of our hospices; The Nook (Norfolk), The Treehouse (Ipswich) and Milton (Cambridge) were rated OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission
To discover more about EACH, our vision to lead the way in children’s hospice care & our four-year strategy please click here to view.
Legacy Fundraising Manager
(Internal job title is Legacy Manager)
Hybrid Role – working from any of our 3 hospices & home
Role based at any of our three Hospices (please specify preferred location when applying):
Milton, Church Lane, Milton, Cambridgeshire, CB24 6AB
The Nook, Pigot Lane, Framingham Earl, Norfolk, NR14 7PX
The Treehouse St Augustine’s Gardens, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 8NS
Part-Time – 22.5 hours per week, 3 days per week
Salary £32,800 pro rata, per annum
Comprehensive range of benefits:
- Free onsite parking & Subsidised meals
- Flexibility of hybrid working
- Enhanced Annual leave Entitlement – 27 days + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- AVIVA pension package – up to 7% Employer Contribution inc Life Assurance
- NHS pension – continuation of if already contributing
- Free Eye Tests & Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A creative and inspirational leader?
- Driven and passionate about Legacy and In Memory fundraising?
- A first-class communicator?
Do you have:
- Experience in hitting and exceeding targets?
- The ability to work proactively and make decisions, prioritise, demonstrate initiative and take action to solve problems and maximise opportunities?
- Strategic focus with a willingness to work hard to make a difference to families across East Anglia?
- Creating and delivering a Legacy and In Memory strategy
- Increasing the number of EACH In Memory supporters and Legacy enquirers and pledgers year on year
- Taking ownership of all Legacy and In Memory marketing, including the creation of direct, digital and internal recruitment campaigns
- Leading campaigns including Free Wills Month, and organising key engagement events for loyal supporters
- Ensuring efficient and tailored communication with your donors, identifying areas for improvement to offer first-class support
Closing date: 07/01/2024
Interviews: 1st interviews (via MS Teams) – 12/01/24
2nd interviews (face to face) – 17/01/24 or 22/01/24
At EACH, we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community and from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds. EACH is also committed to the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in Regulated Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act 2006) to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with that particular group.
EACH has a legal responsibility to ensure that its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to verification that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.