Be extraordinary. Be outstanding. Be a Wellbeing Lead at EACH.
We are looking for a new Wellbeing Lead for our CQC OUTSTANDING rated children’s hospice service at The Nook. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced health/social care professional with a relevant therapeutic qualification.
Every day will be different and offers new challenges as you lead the delivery of high quality psychological support to families who are caring for babies, children and young people with life threatening conditions and those families who are bereaved.
Locality Wellbeing Lead – The Nook, Norwich, NR14 7PX
We will consider Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary £50,952 – £57,349.00 per annum dependent on experience
Care Salary Band: 8a
Comprehensive range of benefits:
- Free onsite parking & Subsidised meals
- Flexibility of some hybrid working
- Enhanced Annual leave Entitlement – 27 days + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- AVIVA pension package – up to 7% Employer Contribution inc Life Assurance
- NHS pension – continuation of if already contributing
- Free Eye Tests & Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Is this the right opportunity for you?
Do you want to…
- make a real difference, every single day, to the lives of babies, children and young people who access our services?
- lead and manage a multidisciplinary team of practitioners?
- be key to the development and delivery of day to day psychological services?
- work each day in a state of the art environment where you’ll be well supported?
- be encouraged to advance your professional development?
Do you have…
- Experience of working with families and CYP with mental health needs (such as dealing with grief and loss, post-traumatic stress, palliative care or bereavement)
- Strong leadership skills, experience of managing teams & a passion for developing team members
- Experience of providing clinical supervision using a systemic approach
- a highly motivated person who thinks going the extra mile at work is the norm?
- looking for an exciting new challenge?
- wanting to be part of an enthusiastic, progressive, forward-thinking and professional team?
Closing date: 4 February 2024
Interviews: 15 February 2024
At EACH, we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community and from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds. EACH is also committed to the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in Regulated Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act 2006) to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with that particular group.
EACH has a legal responsibility to ensure that its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to verification that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.