Be extraordinary. Be outstanding. Be a Wellbeing Lead at EACH.
We are looking for a new Wellbeing Lead for our CQC OUTSTANDING rated children’s hospice service at Milton, Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced health/social care professional with a relevant therapeutic qualification.
Every day will be different and offers new challenges as you lead the delivery of high quality psychological support to families who are caring for babies, children and young people with life threatening conditions and those families who are bereaved.
Do you want to…
- make a real difference, every single day, to the lives of babies, children and young people who access our services?
- lead and manage a multidisciplinary team of practitioners?
- be key to the development and delivery of day to day psychological services?
- work in a state of the art environment where you’ll be well supported?
- be encouraged to advance your professional development?
If so, look no further – EACH can offer all this to you.
We are looking for a Wellbeing Lead for Milton Hospice, Cambridge for three days per week Wednesday to Friday as part of a job share. The salary range is £47,183 to £54,045 pro rata dependent on previous experience.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- a highly motivated person who thinks going the extra mile at work is the norm?
- looking for an exciting new challenge?
- wanting to be part of an enthusiastic, progressive, forward-thinking and professional team?
In our commitment to you, we will…
- ensure the package and conditions are competitive, including salary, holiday, sickness, maternity benefits and pension (you can continue contributing to your NHS pension scheme if you already have one).
- provide you with the training and development you will need to be an exceptional leader in children’s palliative care .
- offer free parking, subsidised meals and an incredibly well equipped working environment.
Apply now – To apply please visit our website www.each.org.uk/paid-vacancies/
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Lorraine Kaka, Wellbeing Lead on email@example.com
Closing date: 18th July 2022
Interview date: 3rd August 2022
At EACH we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
As a Hospice we strongly encourage all our staff and volunteers to be fully vaccinated including boosters, as this provides the greatest protection to our children and families and staff’.