Be extraordinary. Be outstanding. Be a Service Manager at EACH.
We are looking for a new Leader for our CQC OUTSTANDING rated children’s hospice service at the Nook, near Norwich, Norfolk.
Every day will be different and offers new challenges as you lead the delivery of high quality care and support to children, young people and their families – in the hospice building, family homes and in the community.
Do you want to…
- Make a real difference, every single day, to the lives of babies, children and young people who access our services?
- develop your leadership and management skills?
- be key to the day to day running of the hospice service?
- work in a state of the art environment where you’ll be well supported?
- be encouraged to advance your professional development?
If so, look no further – EACH can offer all this to you.
We are looking for a Service Manager for The Nook, Pigot Lane, Framlingham Earl, Norwich. The salary range is £45,800 to £51,700 dependent on previous experience.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- a highly motivated person who thinks going the extra mile at work is the norm?
- looking for an exciting new challenge?
- wanting to be part of an enthusiastic, progressive, forward-thinking and professional team?
In our commitment to you, we will…
- ensure the package and conditions are competitive, including salary, holiday, sickness, maternity benefits and pension (you can continue contributing to your NHS pension scheme if you already have one).
- provide you with the training and development you will need to be an exceptional leader in children’s palliative care .
- offer free parking, subsidised meals and an incredibly well equipped working environment at our brand new state of the art children’s hospice
To apply, please complete our online application form at www.each.org.uk/jobs
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Carolyn Roberts, Assistant Director for Service & Quality on 07595415198 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28th February 2021
This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks prior to appointment.