This webinar was held on 25 June 2021 to launch the third edition of our Safe Use of Medicines toolkit, and featured a look at what’s in the new edition, a Q&A session with the authors and some case examples of learning from errors.
With special thanks to The James Tudor Foundation for funding the development of the new edition of Safe use of medicines.
- Dr Emily Harrop, Consultant in Paediatric Palliative Care, Helen & Douglas House.
- Hadar Zaman, Head of School, Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, University of Bradford.
- Prof Gerry Armitage, Emeritus Professor, Health Services Research at the University of Bradford, and Deputy Chair at the Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust.
- Juliet Le Breuilly, Child and Family Services, Family Nursing & Home Care.
- Dr Linda Maynard, Consultant Nurse Children’s Palliative Care & Assistant Director Specialist Services, East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
- Dr Kate McCusker, Lead Pharmacist, Children’s Hospices Across Scotland.
- Dr Bhumik Patel, Senior Specialist Paediatric Pharmacist, Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Dr Michael Tatterton, Associate Professor, School of Nursing and Healthcare Leadership, University of Bradford.
- Ann Smallman, Head of Governance Quality & Engagement, Acorns.
- Anisha Patel, Academic Link Pharmacist, Evelina London Children’s Hospital.