A virtual, interactive, multi-disciplinary half day workshop focused on learning and practising key mediation and communication skills for supporting health professionals to deliver difficult or unexpected news.
- Explore the challenges and impact on health professionals of managing difficult conversations with parents
- Understand the triggers and causes of communication breakdown
- Learn different models for delivering difficult or unexpected news
- Practice key mediation and communication skills for managing challenging conversations
- Learn strategies for self-care
“This course was interactive with many practical sessions which really helped to extend the learning and make the content memorable. We would certainly recommend this course”, Helen Kirton, Senior Head of Care, Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice