The annual event for Strategic Paediatric Educationalists and Nurses in Scotland (SPENS) will take place on Tuesday 5th March 2019 at The Hilton Carlton Hotel, North Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1SD.
This is an opportunity for all practitioners, educationalists and students working in the care of children and young people (CYP) to discuss the future direction of Children and Young People’s Nursing in Scotland. This is also an excellent opportunity to network with other colleagues and experts within the profession. A full programme will follow in the New Year.
· ‘Best Start’- implications for neonatal nurses
· CYP’s mental health – new models of care
· Transforming nursing roles – the journey thus far and the road ahead
· Staff wellbeing – what can be done to improve the health & wellbeing of staff?
· Widening access and diversity in nursing- Men do care!
· Queens Nursing Institute Scotland Development Programme (QNIS) – Promoting excellence in community nursing to improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Scotland.
· CHAS – Future needs of children’s palliative care education across Scotland.
This event is free, lunch will be provided, but places are limited. To register your interest and receive a booking form please email email@example.com