We are delighted to offer the ultimate prize for any Downton Abbey fan – the chance to watch the new film, Downton Abbey: A New Era, with the stars, at its global premiere on 25 April 2022 at Leicester Square, London.
Just enter our special fundraising raffle to win a pair of tickets to be part of the worldwide phenomenon, at surely the most glamorous premiere of the year. Whilst also supporting and raising vital funds for seriously ill children.
To be in with a chance of walking the red carpet with your Downton favourites and seeing the film as it premieres, just donate £5 to Together for Short Lives.
Your donation will help children and families like Effie’s who in early 2013, out of the blue, started to have seizures. The day before her third birthday, she jumped out of bed and collapsed on the floor. She had lost the ability to walk, overnight. Her birthday present, her little yellow bike with cupcakes on, remained in the shed: Effie never unwrapped it.
Effie was diagnosed with Batten Disease. Her family then had to acknowledge that Effie’s future wouldn’t just be different from her peers; she would not have one at all.
Your donation will not only give you the chance to win this spectacular Downton experience, but will also support seriously ill children, like Effie, up and down the UK. Together for Short Lives cannot save a child’s life, but with your help we can save a family from a lifetime of suffering, so they can make precious moments together.
We have two sets of tickets to give away, with two winners chosen at random on Tuesday 19 April 2022 and presented with a coveted pair of tickets to the UK premiere of Downton Abbey: A New Era.
For every £5 you donate, you will receive one entry into the raffle. Please do enter as many times as you like and please make sure you share your contact info with Just Giving and Together for Short Lives, so we can get in touch if you win.
Entries close at 9 AM on Tuesday 19 April 2022, good luck!
- No age restrictions, but any under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to COVID restrictions/guidance.
- Travel expenses or accommodation won’t be covered.
- Two winners to be chosen at random and offered a pair of tickets each.
- Please share email information with Just Giving and Together for Short Lives so winners can be contacted.
- Entries after 9:00 am on Monday 18 April won’t be entered into the raffle but your generous gift will still help Together for Short Lives be there for families caring for a seriously ill child.