Bournemouth 5km, 10km, Half and Full Marathon 2018
- Start date
- 6 October 2018
- End date
- 7 October 2018
- Registration fee
- Minimum pledge
Please note the registration fee and sponsorship target above is for the half marathon, for the rest of the runs please see details below:
Full marathon registration fee £30, sponsorship target £500
10km run registration fee £20, sponsorship target £150
5km run registration fee £10, sponsorship target £100
The 2017 Bournemouth Marathon Festival takes place on Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th October (with the marathon taking place on the Sunday). Stunning sea views, fresh crisp clean air and the very best of Bournemouth and Poole is on show as the South Coast is home to an international marathon. This is the perfect natural environment for “running as it should be”. Be a part of it!
Book your place now
To book or for more information email email@example.com and mention which run you want to take part in 10km, Half or Full Marathon.
We support you every step of the way.
That sponsorship target!
Don’t be over whelmed by it, you’ll make it!
As well as asking friends, family and colleagues for donations, you might need to do some extra fundraising activities to hit your target (unless you have lots of very generous friends). Who knows, you may even smash it!
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack which has loads of ideas to help you with this, it's split into two sections; covering quick fundraising ideas for busy people and larger fundraising activities such as setting up a pub quiz.
And we’re always on the end of the phone too with support and advice.
Go for it!
By supporting together for short lives... you will enable us to work in partnership with others, to lead change in the five areas below, to improve the lives of children and families.
- Information and support for families – so families can find the support they need locally and make informed choices about their child’s care.
- Quality of life, quality of death – so families receive high quality care through life and at end of life and supporting professionals and services to understand and meet the needs of more children and families in their diverse communities.
- Commissioning and sustainability – influencing local and national children’s palliative acre commissioning in all four UK countries and raising vital funds for children’s palliative care voluntary sector providers.
- Transition – improve young people’s transition from children’s to adult services and access to appropriate services and support.
- Community engagement and volunteering –improve understanding of childhood death and dying and encouraging the sector to explore a community approach to children’s palliative care and invest in volunteering.
If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org