We are thrilled to be partnering with Run For Charity to provide access over 350 local events for you this year. From 5km runs to obstacle races – we’ll have the perfect event for you.
Together for Short Lives is here to make sure that seriously ill children and their families can make the most of every moment they have together. There are 99,000 seriously ill children and young people across the UK, and that number is growing. We want to be there for every single one of them, and you can help us do that.
Choose your region alongside and scroll through to find an event near you. You can narrow it down by distance, location and time – the power is in your hands!
Simply follow the steps through the adjacent links and you will be directed to the correct portal for your event. You pay the small registration fee yourself which means that 100% of your fundraising will to towards supporting seriously ill children and their families across the UK.
- There is a selection of events for every region, so you don’t have to travel too far from home.
- You get to choose the distance and challenge!
- This event is for absolutely everyone, from complete beginners to keen runners!
- It is easy to sign up.
- It’s a fun and safe way for you and your loved ones to dust off those running trainers again.
- We haven’t set a fundraising target for these events, so you can set your own goal for your challenge.
- We’ll be with you every step of the way to help with setting up giving pages, sending through resources, and helping you to hit your fundraising target!
- You’ll get a very swish digital certificate to thank you for your efforts.
- Above all, the funds you raise will help you support seriously ill children and their families across the UK get the vital care and support they deserve.
We are always here to help support you in reaching your goal, so feel free to get in touch with us any time. If you have any questions please contact the team at email@example.com