With an aim to provide happiness through the joy of family fun, Gravity Active Entertainment selected Together for Short Lives as their charity partner in 2018.
Each Gravity site is twinned with their local children’s hospice(s).
The twinned hospices and sites include:
- Fountain Park Edinburgh – Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS)
- Soar Braehead Glasgow – Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS)
- Bluewater Kent – Demelza Hospice Care & ellenor
- Lockmeadow Maidstone – Demelza Hospice Care & ellenor
- Riverside Norwich – East Anglia Children’s Hospices (EACH)
- Corby Rockingham – East Anglia Children’s Hospices (EACH) & Rainbows
- Xscape Yorkshire – Forget Me Not & Martin House
- Xscape Milton Keynes – Keech Hospice Care
- St Stephen’s Hull – Martin House & St Andrew’s Hospice
- Leeds – Martin House
- Northampton Sol Central – East Anglia Children’s Hospices (EACH) & Rainbows
Gravity parks are all about fun for all the family, allowing children and adults of all ages to reach new heights through the thrill of indoor trampolining.
Gravity’s aim is to make a difference to the lives of children, raising money for families at their local children’s hospices and reaching out to isolated families that are in need of a family day out.
raised so far to support local children's hospices.
After meeting the staff and families associated with the charity I soon realised that Together for Short Lives would forever be in my heart.Michael Harrison, Co-Founder and COO of Gravity Trampoline Parks