The Health & Wellbeing Alliance
The Health and Wellbeing Alliance is a Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) made up of 21 organisations that represent communities who share protected characteristics or that experience health inequalities. Its role is to:
- Facilitate integrated working between the voluntary and statutory sectors;
- Support a two way flow of information between communities, the VCSE sector and policy leads;
- Amplify the voice of the VCSE sector and people with lived experience to inform national policy;
- Facilitate co-produced solutions to promote equality and reduce health inequalities.
The Health and Wellbeing Alliance is jointly managed by the Department of Health, Public Health England and NHS England. Through their networks HW Alliance Members can link with communities and VCSE organisations across England.
Together, we represent voluntary and community sector providers and infrastructure organisations working in death, dying, bereavement, palliative and end of life care, as well as children and adults with lived experience of death, dying and bereavement.
- Together for Short Lives – Shaun Walsh, Executive Director of External Relations (email@example.com)
- Hospice UK – Jonathan Ellis, Director of Advocacy & Change (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marie Curie – Simon Jones, Director of Policy & Public Affairs (email@example.com)