This joint webinar from Together for Short Lives and Hospice UK was held on 25 February 2021.
The session looked at transition from different perspectives – from service users, researchers, and practitioners from both children’s and adult services.
- Learning and understanding on the new prevalence data on young people with life-limiting conditions and what this means for professionals, services and commissioners.
- Take away learning about different models and approaches to improving transitions for young people.
- Understanding and insight into the Project ECHO approach to improve care by gathering a community of practice together for learning and support.
- Lizzie Chambers, Director of Programmes, Together for Short Lives.
- Angela Horsley MBE, Head of Children, Young People and Transition, NHS Improvement and NHS England.
- Hannah Hodgson, Young Expert.
- Prof Lorna Fraser, Professor of Epidemiology and Director of the Martin House Research Centre, University of York.
- Tracy Jones, Head of Community Services and Partnerships at Ty Hafan.
- Jayne Grant, Project ECHO Lead, CHAS.
- Dr Sheonad Laidlaw, Specialty Doctor, Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice.